Not a trick or treater!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t feel bad think the fentanyl candy scared a lot of parents didn’t see any in our neighborhood

For YEARS, the media scare warnings have continued to be touted. Increases every year.

Yet, 1 or 2, maybe 0 actual happenings.

Ruin it for the kids, shut down the GOOD. Emphasize the bad and divisive.

We are at the end of the road, 4 houses. The others dark. So, we haven't had any in years, except our own grandkids. I drove around, a little, at dark; was happy to see lots of lights on and tons of kids out. Not just the high end neighborhoods.

Dentists will be celebrating.

There is enough division and BS, in this fast deteriorating world. LET THE KIDS BE KIDS AND HAVE SOME JOY!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had well over 100, I drag our sound and lights out in the driveway as well as (4) commercial smoke and haze machines. We give out LED light sticks, great to see the kids walking away down a dark street with the sticks lighting them up.

At one point when the wind was light I was a little concerned when I heard some fire trucks, I had a good portion of a couple of blocks fogged up... :)

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought the candy, wife put it in little Halloween bags and we even bought a new decoration this year, and nobody showed up. Now we have to figure out what to do with the candy. 18 or so little bags. Any of you guys around Edmond part of a church group that can use them? Maybe AA? Free to a good cause. :nolike:
We had more this year than the last few combined. Close to Hafer park. Spent 100 on candy and have enough to , so far make myself feel sick today.... But I did toss a bunch of eye candy out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom