Not bathing is a thing with young people now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolShi7Designer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every other day average for a full shower if i'm not sweating. if you havent tried "dude wipes" yet, get on that train my brothers. a quick wipe on your smelly pits and undercarriage freshens right up (even at work). its also perfect for those times when you're on the pot and you know that your ass is an EPA superfund site and its a half-roll minimum clean up.

Dudewipes_06_4ec17f88-65a4-4dfb-afe2-ff0c21f0423e.jpeg

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every other day average for a full shower if i'm not sweating. if you havent tried "dude wipes" yet, get on that train my brothers. a quick wipe on your smelly pits and undercarriage freshens right up (even at work). its also perfect for those times when you're on the pot and you know that your ass is an EPA superfund site and its a half-roll minimum clean up.

View attachment 220096
For some reason I find this whole thing disgusting.

CoolShi7Designer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason I find this whole thing disgusting.
To each their own man. I work in an office and have a wife. If i was the stinky cheese man, it'd be a real obvious problem. my boss would probably send me home since we have various stake-holders wander in all the time and my wife tells me immediately if she can smell me.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To each their own man. I work in an office and have a wife. If i was the stinky cheese man, it'd be a real obvious problem. my boss would probably send me home since we have various stake-holders wander in all the time and my wife tells me immediately if she can smell me.
I mean disgusting in a funny way. I’m with you on clean is the way to go

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shower twice a day minimum, weekends in summer I may shower 3-4 times in a day if I'm outside working up a sweat mowing or whatever, especially in last couple years I get heated up pretty fast and need to cool down

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shower twice a day minimum, weekends in summer I may shower 3-4 times in a day if I'm outside working up a sweat mowing or whatever, especially in last couple years I get heated up pretty fast and need to cool down
A garden hose works for times like that, take a shower and do laundry at same time

Latest posts

Top Bottom