Not bathing is a thing with young people now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually do 2x a day. My Marine buddy and his recon team went 53 days without a shower in Afghanistan...... I.Can.Not.Imagine.
Captain: "Men, first the good news. After two weeks of deployment with no shower or clean clothes, you all get a change of underwear."
Soldiers: "Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!"
Captain: "Now for the bad news... Jones, you change with Brown. Johnson, you change with Smith... Wilburn, you change with...."

:pms2:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Captain: "Men, first the good news. After two weeks of deployment with no shower or clean clothes, you all get a change of underwear."
Soldiers: "Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!"
Captain: "Now for the bad news... Jones, you change with Brown. Johnson, you change with Smith... Wilburn, you change with...."

:pms2:
Haha that’s nasty.

Guy goes to the doctor. The doctor says he needs a urine, blood, semen and fecal sample. They guy thinks for a second and says “can I just leave my underwear?”

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a 25 year old girl. She doesn’t wash her hair but every other week or so. She thinks it will train her hair to be less oily on its own . In reality her hair is an oily disgusting mess at all times. How her husband puts up with that nonsense is beyond me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom