Not bathing is a thing with young people now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was doing this 20 years ago before it was cool. Grew up with barely functional running water. In winter we'd bathe in a wash pan by the fireplace. Drape a blanket over some chairs then wash up.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every other day average for a full shower if i'm not sweating. if you havent tried "dude wipes" yet, get on that train my brothers. a quick wipe on your smelly pits and undercarriage freshens right up (even at work). its also perfect for those times when you're on the pot and you know that your ass is an EPA superfund site and its a half-roll minimum clean up.

View attachment 220096
This is one of the benefits of new folks coming to OSA. Occasionally we learn about products we never new existed.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, sort of like the once a week bath (Saturday night) that we had as kids - not counting hand.,face, ear washing.
We had a carry-in galvanized tub until I was 9 (when we actually got an indoor bathroom). Mom, Dad and I shared the same bath water. Bathed once a week, and usually had a "spit-bath" (wet washrag) the rest of the week.

After Dad had a well drilled, we did have cold running water in the kitchen though. I remember Mom sitting me on the cabinet with my feet in the sink and washing my feet & legs before bed when I was little.

The "good ol' days" weren't always so spectacular...
:drunk2:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom