Not cool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radisri

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
went to the range today to shot my new revolver. It's outdoor range so it got there just in time to set my target up. Cardboard with a paper attached to it. Get it set up there is just me and 2 other guys in the pistol side. The realize the younger guy is just learning how to shoot cool. I do my shots he seem o do okay. I'm about ready to go and my target decided to blow down. My times over line is hot so I stand back an begin to watch this new shooter. The guy teaching him is loading magazines on the bench behind him. The younger guy is getting unsafe with the gun I motion his instructor he walked over to him. To discuss his grip. Too bad after that his slide locked back and the kid points the gun upside down and towards him self. He loaded another mag in the gun and went on firing. I'm no expert but he need way more hands on than this older guy was giving him. Cease fire and the usual empty the chamber and no mag in the gun. All that was my cue to leave.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom