Not exactly gloating, stockpiling ‘preppers’ have a moment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. First of all, I've always "maned up" when I need to. Secondly, when I said I've been a cop for a long time, I'm talking 31 years this June, so I don't put myself in the same category as this generation of cops you are talking about. And also, I try not to get into arguments on the internet. It makes as much sense as battering it back and forth with a drunk. Besides, you can check with each and every member here. My reputation speaks for itself.

I'm gonna move on from this little tiff and offer you a handshake and a nod. I suggest you take it and move on as well.
Now a public threat?!?:lmfao:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I probably have more disrespect for some law enforcement than anyone here..I have been wronged dozens of times throughout my life.
Even I know he was joking.
Maybe the cops you heard talking were also joking.
Or could be they were just fat mouthing stories that will never come to light.
People do talk crap and say stupid things but when it comes down to doing it they do not follow through.. They are just talking smack to boost their egos.

Glock 'em down was just joking.
Nobody can tell jokes anymore without someone getting bent out of shape.

And last thing is you can't group all people into a group.
Not all police officers are scum not all blacks are pimps of thief's and not all white people are crack heads or pot smokers.

Each person is different no matter what they look like or what their occupation is.

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now a public threat?!?:lmfao:

Normally, I respect everyone opinions on various subjects and RM you’ve had plenty to share with us over the years. Plus, we all here have like interest and get along reasonably well, most of the time. At least those of us who have been on the forum for more than a couple of years. I am not sure what got under your skin and I’m curious if you called out the other cops you heard talking like this. You tell him to man up but I’m betting dollars to donuts, you didn’t say a word to them in person. But behind the keyboard your all over him about his joke, yeah it was a joke everyone here took it as such, but you.

What was his public threat? It sound like good advice to let it go before things got out of hand.

Your waaayyy overly sensitive, I say buy some MJ gummies and chill out. And no, that wasn’t a public threat, just some advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, cops as raiders? Probably not a good idea for the cops as it seems like the general gun-totin', 2A-supportin' prepper trains with their firearms far more than the average LEO does. Can't imagine raiders having a very long lifespan once society breaks down.

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm not a prepper, but I am a native Okie, which means we are somewhat "preppers" by default because of the silly weather around here. Other than milk, bread and eggs (the infamous Oklahoma snow storm trifecta) I have enough supplies to last a good long quarantine. Hell, 'round here, we call it a nice break from work.

Then, when/if, my supplies are depleted, like the rest of my fellow gun totin' brethren and bretheneretts, we'll go see all the lefties and steal their goods from them just like pirates.
So you advocate stealing food when your supply dries up. jfc. And we wonder why gun owners get a bad reputation? Thanks for the downgrade for all of us.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess us old cops cant have a sense of humor.
tw5om_1.jpg

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
And we wonder why we have a bad reputation to many in our world? we are our own worst enemies. Your idea of a joke is not good at this time.

We are fighting a war on a virus and stupidity

Latest posts

Top Bottom