Not getting why I can't post in classifieds.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I "think" I have enough posts, and pretty sure enough time on the forum but I'm getting an error when trying to post an ad.
Says OPPS! We ran into problems.
Please select a prefix.

I have every box checked or dialog box filled in for location, blah blah. Sale price, location, and so on.
When I try to post and get the ^^alert, it takes me back to the sale price box. I've put the $ sign on, taken it off, used the sale price without a decimal point, and added the decimal point with cents behind it. Nothing changes.
This is probably the only time I've ever used this feature in my time on this forum.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I "think" I have enough posts, and pretty sure enough time on the forum but I'm getting an error when trying to post an ad.
Please select a prefix.

I have every box checked or dialog box filled in for location, blah blah. Sale price, location, and so on.
When I try to post and get the ^^alert, it takes me back to the sale price box. I've put the $ sign on, taken it off, used the sale price without a decimal point, and added the decimal point with cents behind it. Nothing changes.
This is probably the only time I've ever used this feature in my time on this forum.
Only 77k posts, that’s the issue. It just got raised to 78k

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Please select a prefix.

This confuses a lot of people. The prefix it is referring to is the location drop down menu at the top near the thread title box

Latest posts

Top Bottom