Not having a good day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How'ya feelin' today?

Woody
Doing better. I got about 6 hours sleep last night and it helped. I do have Afib ever since my hospital stay in 2019 and the time on the vent. I take meds for it but if I do not sleep I have problems.

And yes guys the chicken is very good. I take boneless skinless chicken breast and pound them with a meat mallet until about 1/4 thick. This also makes them nice and tender. Toss in a hot skillet and coat the top side with honey mustard. After about 5 minutes flip and coat the other side. Right before done top with shaved ham and a slice of Swiss, cook until the cheese melts.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doing better. I got about 6 hours sleep last night and it helped. I do have Afib ever since my hospital stay in 2019 and the time on the vent. I take meds for it but if I do not sleep I have problems.

And yes guys the chicken is very good. I take boneless skinless chicken breast and pound them with a meat mallet until about 1/4 thick. This also makes them nice and tender. Toss in a hot skillet and coat the top side with honey mustard. After about 5 minutes flip and coat the other side. Right before done top with shaved ham and a slice of Swiss, cook until the cheese melts.
FYI... That LOVE icon was for the chicken sounding hecka good... Not the pounding the meat comment....

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stop looking at those pics you post and you won't get your heart rate up. :P

Seriously though. Take care of yourself. The best gift you can give the missus is being with her for another day.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could not sleep last night and every time I get up and do anything, even walk to the bathroom my pulse jumps over 100 some over 115.

Now the real problem, it is our 26th anniversary and I promised the wife a nice home cooked dinner of some of her favorites. What we call Honey Mustard chicken which is pan seared chicken breast coated in honey mustard, topped with shaved ham and Swiss. For sides the Angel hair pasta & herbs, Sauteed yellow squash & zucchini. Some low carb wine and a decadent chocolate dessert. She may get left overs tonight and nice dinner tomorrow. :P
Dang man that’s a lot of thumping hopefully you’ve let your doc know.
My new nurse called in the whole team at my last visit, was getting 45 resting and she never had anyone that low. By the time the doc got in I had to high 30s 😜. They all were freaking out until the new doc looked at my charts then he smiled because he knew what I was doing. My doctor for the last 20 retired and I always messed with a new nurse(male or female don’t care) by dropping my resting heart rate into the 30-40 range, charts proved it lmao.
But he did tell me to make sure if I ever went to ER know I can have a low resting.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could not sleep last night and every time I get up and do anything, even walk to the bathroom my pulse jumps over 100 some over 115.

Now the real problem, it is our 26th anniversary and I promised the wife a nice home cooked dinner of some of her favorites. What we call Honey Mustard chicken which is pan seared chicken breast coated in honey mustard, topped with shaved ham and Swiss. For sides the Angel hair pasta & herbs, Sauteed yellow squash & zucchini. Some low carb wine and a decadent chocolate dessert. She may get left overs tonight and nice dinner tomorrow. :P
Did you ever hear about the cowboy in Wyoming, back in the 1800's, that was snowed in all winter taking care of a heard of cattle? He was in a small line shack, and only had one book to read, a medical adviser! By spring this poor guy was on deaths door, and had two dozen ailments!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glad you're doing better, but ...Now you've made me hungry! :thumbup3::drunk5:

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom