Not How I Wanted To Start My Morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get a call from my daughter a little after 9 this morning, and she’s crying and apologizing. I finally get her calmed down, and she tells me she’s been in a wreck. She’s ok, the other driver’s ok, but her Jeep isn’t. Fortunately, we have good insurance, and the wreck wasn’t her fault. An AT&T truck pulled out right in front of her as she topped a hill. She was going slow enough that her airbags didn’t deploy.
3C20E26D-00CF-42B2-84ED-881693910200.jpeg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good deal she’s OK.

Had one of those a few weeks ago; 20 year old son came in and immediately went to “OK - don’t get mad…”. He borrowed my bike, and laid it down on the clover leaf from I44 to northbound 169. Told him that his being OK was all that mattered, I can fix the bike. It’s easy to see what’s important.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad all involved are ok. I’d remind her that vehicles can be repaired or replaced. Maybe try to learn tactical/defensive driving lesson. Topping hills, coming around blind corners. I’m always suspicious rounding a turn, trying to see past high weeds in a fence line, thick brush, trees obstructing my view. I understand this is also a main cause of motorcycle rider wrecks,

Latest posts

Top Bottom