Not How I Wanted To Start My Morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Me either, but I’m afraid if they had she would’ve been hurt. Every airbag on the truck deployed.
Yeah it may or may not have made contact with her face at that speed with a seatbelt. I'm sure the the steering wheel or dash didn't budge at that speed either. Looks like everything else collapsed like it should have though.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it may or may not have made contact with her face at that speed with a seatbelt. I'm sure the the steering wheel or dash didn't budge at that speed either. Looks like everything else collapsed like it should have though.
I was just talking to her about it, and she said it really didn’t even jar her at all. There sure is a lot of damage to her Jeep though.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So glad to hear everything is going to be okay. Brought back memories of the first accidents of my two daughters. Each were involved in small accidents within the first two years of their licenses. Those phone calls will certainly cause a catch in your throat.. Best wishes to both of you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom