Not sold in stores.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice!
I never understood being buried in the dirt in a cemetery.
Donate the dead body to science and nothing to get rid of.. or fry it into ashes and scatter them or whatever.
But to take up a plot of land that must be maintained around your dead butt makes ZERO sense.
You are a continuing burden.
And the body is not you after you are dead.. it is just meat and bones and hair.
I say get the boat coffin but make it from wood and launch and light it on fire.

When i was younger in my teens we talked about what to do with our bodies. I wanted to be cut up and fed to the sharks in the ocean.. Kind of a payback for all the fish I have eaten.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice!
I never understood being buried in the dirt in a cemetery.
Donate the dead body to science and nothing to get rid of.. or fry it into ashes and scatter them or whatever.
But to take up a plot of land that must be maintained around your dead butt makes ZERO sense.
You are a continuing burden.
And the body is not you after you are dead.. it is just meat and bones and hair.
I say get the boat coffin but make it from wood and launch and light it on fire.

When i was younger in my teens we talked about what to do with our bodies. I wanted to be cut up and fed to the sharks in the ocean.. Kind of a payback for all the fish I have eaten.
Well said as I feel the very same way!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a guy come to see me when I worked at a VA Hospital and he said when he was through in my clinic hew was going across the street to OU Hospital to see his wife. I asked him, "Is she a patient?" His reply, "No, she is in a vat, she donated her body to science." Strange conversation. She's was just floating around naked in a vat...

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's also a service that will cremate you and then plant a tree in your ashes. This is actually pretty neat --- you become part of a tree.

Then, I start to over analyze things. Thoughts turned to the mature tree being cut down, ground to pulp, then being made into Charmin. Working retail, I put up with enough shinola. Don't want to have to deal with it again...….