Not sold in stores.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the way to go...just crappie fish into the sunset.
20181023_165248.jpg

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look into a pre need funeral.Alot of the morticians will play on your grief.I found what I wanted and they shot me a price.I paid about 2/3rds of the price they originally quoted me.I might as well have a nice funeral for myself.That is less money my greedy relatives will get.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THere actually is a company out of California that will do that for you
Why go to the expense when you can go to a Saudi embassy and have it done for free?
When someone corals that we know, we don't send flowers, we'll send money and tell them to put it where it'll do the most good. Everyone likes money, it's a good Color that everyone likes, it fits and is widely accepted.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I looked into and signed up for the whole-body donation thing. If things are good when we die, they use all that they want/need and cremate the rest to give to the family. I told the lady to just scatter my ashes along I-40 since we like traveling so much.

I'm thinking of making up my own eulogy. Thinking of creating a PowerPoint file with a bunch of my photos of God's beautiful creation and praising Him instead of me. That will let folks see nice scenery and tick off the ones that don't believe in God.

In other words, I'll be sarcastic to the very end.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I have it right after reading all of these posts, my family can have my body and they can use it for games, goof-off with body parts on Halloween (freeze them for next year after they're through) and give the rest to the hogs that they can't use. Just have a good time on me! I hope they all have fun playing cards on my back!