Notice of Several Threads That Got Moved

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Normally, if I have to move a thread, a simple "redirect" notice is sufficient, but I just had to move several threads about the recent shootings, tweetings, and such from General Discussion to Politics and Hot Topics because, well, because they were both Political in nature and Pretty Hot Topics, after all. I do not like overmoderating, and that was by no means the intent. No posts were removed, no infractions were given, and everyone has stayed within the rules...it wasn't anyone in particular, the subject matter that made me have to move them.

Politics and Hot Topics was created for MEMBERS; you have to opt-in to get to it and you can only opt in if you are a MEMBER. Understand? All disagreements seem to be handled within the bounds. Just remember its okay to attack the topic, but not to attack the person posting.

Anyway, it is not the usual thing to explain mod actions to everyone, but because of the high volume of traffic they were getting, I decided to explain it this time so hopefully, no one gets a serious case of the red-butt. Questions? Please PM me if so. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom