Notice: Polls & signature lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks, there are too many issues with the use of animated signature lines causing problems here.
We want to keep the site safe, efficient, and accessable to all members regardless of their processor or connection speed....and pleasantly viewable.(I personally find them cluttering)
Additionally, some of them are just too inefficient and rather than have to sit and discren which ones are or aren't, they are going away.

From this point on, I am not allowing those to be used in a member's sig line.

This does not mean that you cannot post animations in a thread, this only applies to signature lines.

Additionally, if you have a pic in your sig line please limit it to a reasonable size. Large pics in sig lines ruin the browsing experience for a lot of people...including myslef.
A good rule of thumb is that if it's larger than our sponsor banners at the bottom of the page, it's probably too big. :thumb:

So....if you are using one, please remove it.
Thank you.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, we've had enough fun with the polls for a while, boyz-n-girlz.
Can we cool it for a bit?

Far too many inane or slanted polls....If you have a serious poll, run it by a moderator first.

:thanku:

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Signatures appear to be growing and growing and growing.
So here are the guidelines for signatures.
Please change them so that we don't have to.

• No more than 5 lines of text
  • Use normal font size
  • No graphics bigger than 100x200
  • No business banners unless you're a sponsor (a single text link is ok)

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks, this is still in effect but I accidentally removed it from the sticky list some time ago.
If your sig line is outside of the parameters that YG listed int he post above this one, please change it to conform to the guidelines.
Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom