November 4th.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's good for you, but I might be in Atlanta.

Tis why I'm glad I dont have any travel plans while thats happening. I happened to go through St Louis area when the Ferguson crap was happening and I just happened to be loaded for grizzly while doing so. Luckily I was not directly in the path, but better safe than sorry.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm. This guy seems pretty fair minded. The voice track is a bit suspicious but I’m not bad at reading lips and it looks basically like it’s authentic. I’ve been posting some on Twitter and suggesting that there are too many things happening that appear strategically planned. I’m going to back off and watch. Things are getting less civil, that’s for sure. We sure don’t need an insurrection. Too many good people get hurt. Never forget historically how brutal the left can get if they ascend to a position of absolute power. This stuff should be resolved in the election booth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should be resolved at the election booth, but..........

All I have to say, is if a civil war happens between left and right, people like George Soros and the Clintons need to be held accountable

Latest posts

Top Bottom