November Eat and Shoot ... Lawton and OKC Fat Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When: Saturday, November 15th
Time: 10 am
Where: Safety First Gun Range, Edmond, OK

Lunch to follow at Famous Joe's Pizza ... :woot: or Jo's Famous ... or Famous Jo's ... or Joe's Famous ... I dunno the "official" name but I know how to get there ... which is good because our reigning President, eyecyou, waits for NO MAN ... :P

Standard range fee applies. Please check Mitch's facebook page for questions ... (Sorry, I don't do FB so don't ask me any questions here.)

BTW, I'm not gonna lock this thread in case there are questions, but don't be surprised if you post gets moved to the Fat Guy thread and the answer addressed in an edited version of this post. I'm trying to make this as easy for interested parties to find the info they need as I can. Having to hunt through the Fat Guy thread is making it impossible to figure out what is going on sometimes.

There will be snickerdoodles and chocolate chip cookies ... first come, first served ... :wink2:

Thanks!! Hope to see you all there!!:wave:

Last edited:

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do to be there. I can walk there. Won't be shooting though. My rotator cuff on my strong side is shot. Can't hardly hold a pencil up with that arm.

Edit... Looks like dieseltech and I will be hanging out at the back. We can laugh and point.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might be able to make this one, just down the road & I think I am off that weekend. May bring the kid if he is home & wants to hang out with the old man . Got my new shiney 1911 coming

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this an adults only or would it be safe to bring a 10 and 13 year old. Dont want to corrupt them too much. I would have to answer to their mommas and that can be rough.

Sent from Reggie's phone

Yep, the kids are more than welcome. I understand EXACTLY where their Mommas are coming from. When it's just us grown-ups we get a little bit rowdy. When kids come out, it's all about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom