November Eat and Shoot ... Lawton and OKC Fat Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Safety1st FB page says they are holding SDA CC class this Saturday. How big is the range? Will there be any conflict between our group session (so to speak) and the CC class?

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Safety1st FB page says they are holding SDA CC class this Saturday. How big is the range? Will there be any conflict between our group session (so to speak) and the CC class?

Did it say what time the class starts? Those classes are essentially all day affairs and the shooting comes at the very end.

I doubt we'd run into any issues since we're going in the morning.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did it say what time the class starts? Those classes are essentially all day affairs and the shooting comes at the very end.

I doubt we'd run into any issues since we're going in the morning.

Agree with this. If we get there early and likely be out before noon I see no issue with the class. Even if they get through it early they won't likely start to shoot till after four.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone called to check and make sure it'll be alright if we bring a group up on Saturday?

I had a chat with Mitch before I ever started the thread. He knows we are coming. Now is a good time for me to say that each of you will have to judge whether it is worth it to get out and drive if it is inclement. I'm not your mommy so don't tell me it's my fault if you decide to come out in bad weather and things go sideways for you. Additionally I am not gonna take you bitching about me not being there if I get up Saturday if I get up and decide the weather makes it not worth my while ... or if this same headache that's had me in bed for most of this week is still hanging around ...

That is the end of this armchair lawyer's PSA ... And now ... BTYRSP ...

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok guys ... she's gone back to bed so I can post something. I gotta tell you Saturday is not looking good for us. She had a long talk with the doctor this morning. Not only is she hurting pretty bad now she bummed out. I think she was hoping the doctor would tell her she wasn't gonna need surgery and she heard the exact opposite. I'd appreciate it if you all would keep her in your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom