November Tinker Gun Club "Eat-N-Shoot"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys our next Tinker Gun Club Eat-N-Shoot is going to be November 14th at Thunderbird Range the range will open at 1pm so I figure we will probaly eat at 11:30 and then drive to the range from there. Where we are going to eat has yet to be determined. The past few meets we have met in Shawnee at the Delta Cafe and then we all drove out to the range from there. I am open to suggestions on where we would like to eat So feel free to post them here in the thread. I would like to have the restaurant set in stone by 5pm Friday October 30th.

I will be sending out a mass E-mail concerning this meet and also cross-posting on Tinkergunclub.org

Here is the contact info and address of the range.
20264 Fishmarket Road
Tecumseh, OK 74873

Contact Person: Ken Caudle

Phone: 405-598-8220
-Andrew

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah i'll be there. what guns are you all bringing? i'll atleast take my 300 weatherby, 308 savage model 10, ar-15, ak, enfield, .223 savage, and maybe a few more if i have room.

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok since no one else has any suggestions on where to eat, I guess we are going to do it the same as in the past and meet at the Delta Cafe in Shawnee and caravan from there to the range.

Restaurant info if needed.
Delta Cafe #124
4734 N. Kickapoo
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74801
405-273-4100

Latest posts

Top Bottom