Noveske and BCM Stripped Uppers Seem Hard to Find

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've searched to the ends of the internet for a Noveske or BCM M4 stripped upper. I have found nothing in stock. Anybody know what's up with this? I purchased a Noveske a couple months ago so I don't think it has anything to do with the pre-election scare.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are ever looking for BCM, Noveseke, Mega, Andreson Spikes, CMMG and some others take a look at Riflegear.com. They have a location in Plano, TX and SoCal. They generally have a lot of firearms and are a great company to deal with. It is where I've bought all my AR gear. They also have a lot of enventory on pistols and other guns.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are ever looking for BCM, Noveseke, Mega, Andreson Spikes, CMMG and some others take a look at Riflegear.com. They have a location in Plano, TX and SoCal. They generally have a lot of firearms and are a great company to deal with. It is where I've bought all my AR gear. They also have a lot of enventory on pistols and other guns.

Thanks for the link. I'll use it in the future. Looks like they are out of stock for the BCM stripped upper and did not see that the carry a Noveske stripped upper.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I'll use it in the future. Looks like they are out of stock for the BCM stripped upper and did not see that the carry a Noveske stripped upper.

No problem. I didn't check for your exact request in the OP but know they carry a lot of the quality AR lines. From what I've seen and my experiences they sell a metric chit ton of firearms, especially ARs..

Latest posts

Top Bottom