Noveske SBR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crowmosly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol... I like FDE though... yes everyone has it... But I make up for it by having different guns than most... lol... for me it's FDE, Black or camo... Although I do like my friends XDm it OD for some reason... I guess I like it better on some guns...

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very Nice! I've got a similar rifle that sees use for all kinds of shooting including 3-gun and rifle matches. My rifle continues to impress me everytime I get to shoot it... It is great for everything from up close out to 300 yards so far.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knowing him, probably not. LOL.

You know me too well brother.

I actually didn't even think about it.. I got to do some other things I've been needing to take care of.

I also kind of wanted to wait until ef9 could come and shoot it too. We've kinda got a thing where we both like to be present to take a gun through it's paces for the first time.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know me too well brother.

I actually didn't even think about it.. I got to do some other things I've been needing to take care of.

I also kind of wanted to wait until ef9 could come and shoot it too. We've kinda got a thing where we both like to be present to take a gun through it's paces for the first time.

You'll be waiting until 6th then. And this time you supply the ammo! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom