Noveske SBR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPO_Z06

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know me too well brother.

I actually didn't even think about it.. I got to do some other things I've been needing to take care of.

I also kind of wanted to wait until ef9 could come and shoot it too. We've kinda got a thing where we both like to be present to take a gun through it's paces for the first time.

You want to fire the gun.. :hypnotize: when you do you'll wake up felling refreshed and alert !

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good, then the 6th it is. I'll make sure to bring my front site tool so we don't have to use a shell case or handcuff key to make adjustments.

Lol, I don't know if ur wife will like urs as much.

Heck I've got plenty of ammo for it! The wifey says she wants to come out when we shoot it to see what I wasted all my money on :)

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The next can be the "wifes" rifle. Since she wanted one.

She's gonna have a bigger collection of firearm's than I do if she has it her way!

We're going to be buying a Mossberg hunting rifle for her next week. Then who knows what else....maybe she'd like a M&P Pro (hint hint)!!!!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's gonna have a bigger collection of firearm's than I do if she has it her way!

We're going to be buying a Mossberg hunting rifle for her next week. Then who knows what else....maybe she'd like a M&P Pro (hint hint)!!!!

You've got a point... And I don't think she'd like the Pro ;) I made a pretty spiffy holster for it today too. I'm going to shoot it at the Pro-Am this month and see how it does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom