Now, According to Newsom and His band of Commiefornians, Diesel Trucks Are Part of "A Legacy of Racist Practices"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we should all just let California run wild with all its liberal wet dream policies and it will self-destruct before we know it. In fact we should encourage them.
They will have no more supplies from the rest of the world because jet fuel airplanes, diesel ships and diesel trucks are all racist or causing global warming. They will have no production of any of their own resources because jobs are racist and everybody's gonna be on the government Dole there anyways. That will run out in a quickness. And they won't have any kids to pass their ideology onto because half of them want to kill their babies and the other half are same sex non-breedble couples.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newsome is sacrificing Kalifornia for his own political career. He's Nan Piglosi's nephew and he's being groomed for a presidential run. Dementia Joe is finished. Kammy Harris is unpopular. And Newsome is garnering headlines for 2024, even though his policies have destroyed Kali.

But he knows our entire corrupt news outlet machine will hide his incompetence, his failures and his sins, as they do all commie leftist liberals. (Yes, redundant, I know. But you get the point.) He'll do for AmeriKa what he's done for Kali.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we should all just let California run wild with all its liberal wet dream policies and it will self-destruct before we know it. In fact we should encourage them.
They will have no more supplies from the rest of the world because jet fuel airplanes, diesel ships and diesel trucks are all racist or causing global warming. They will have no production of any of their own resources because jobs are racist and everybody's gonna be on the government Dole there anyways. That will run out in a quickness. And they won't have any kids to pass their ideology onto because half of them want to kill their babies and the other half are same sex non-breedble couples.
Me too. I'm gonna let them. I hope everyone on this board decides to let them run wild too.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This. Stupid is as Stupid does. Keep electing this freking idiots.

Hold on now, you are talking about our 2024 POTUS.
Dear Lord I pray that doesn't happen. The babbling, bumbling wonder is bad enough. After all the damage he and his administration has done Newsom would definitely push us off the precipice and into the abyss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom