Now, According to Newsom and His band of Commiefornians, Diesel Trucks Are Part of "A Legacy of Racist Practices"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know how far you can tow an RV with an electric truck?

That is a 38 1/2-foot fifth wheel being towed by a Ford F450. To be safe when towing that trailer (weighing roughly 18,500 lbs), one can generally go a bit over 200 miles, but after that far, it is wise to be looking for diesel.

I would suspect that it would take someone with an electric truck 2 months to drive 1000 miles. However, since I don't own anything electrically driven, I really have no idea.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elect a government that will enforce border patrol and give California back to Mexico. The cartel will quickly deal with the plague. 😀
I've said this for years.
We should approach the Mexican government with our hat in one hand, a checkbook in the other and an apology on our lips for stealing California.
Then we should write a big old check and tell the Mexican government they can have all of California back, as long as they take all the people with it.
(I think we should also see if we could find a country that would take the UN headquarters from New York City. Again, as long as they took all the people - in this case, spies and infiltrators - with it.)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know how far you can tow an RV with an electric truck?
Not ready for prime time.

TLDW (too long didn't watch): 85 miles. They made it about 85 miles and he was sweating getting to a charging station. Range was so abysmal that they just turned around and went back. It also cost him $27 to charge back to 75%. Yea, EVs are great!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom