-NOW FINISHED- My most ambitious stock repair yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That ugly thing is beautiful, very nice!!!

Nice job, but get a good safe to protect those guns.

C'mon Dennis,
That's why you get guns to protect your guns! Take my HK45 for example...

We came home late one evening to a broken window. I immediately pulled the P30SK and started working the home to find an intruder laying on a hallway floor soaked in his own urine with the backwards "HK" logo imprinted on his forehead and my HK45 standing on his chest dialing 911!
Later, over a beer, I asked why he didn't just shoot the guy and he said, "I didn't want to make that big of a mess without your permission."
I was blown away! Freakin' pistol is more courteous than my kids!!!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Necro post, but I though some of you might like to see how it's holding up after almost 4 years.

The paint is holding up very well and not a single sign of the stock repairs failing anywhere.
(Although I need to replace the scope that broke when it got dropped not to long ago.)

1639179931571.png

1639179940943.png

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife gave me the thumbs up with the blue and white ammo cans. May go with, all match, or different colors for different cals. Might do favorite teams like OU, Thunder, Dodgers etc. (I'll do all the empty shell casings in OSU...you know...all brass and no powder)
You started it! rifle stock turned pretty cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom