Now the Land Run Monument is Under Attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always been a fan of the Jeff Cooper quote “you win 100% of the fights you are not in” however I am getting real peeved at the utter lawlessness and destruction of everything that represents American history....

Problem with that quote is that eventually there is nothing left to fight for.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, the reactions to that statue were hilarious here in Lawton. I was up there, snapped a pic cause I thought it was hilarious, and because this was months ago when you couldn't find masks, all the Karen's and Susan's were really upset someone would "waste" two masks on statues because it could have been two masks for two low income or needy people not understanding the statue is something like 17 feet tall... I literally put palm to face.

It triggered a lot of snowflakes. Lol

View attachment 167222

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KWTV is reporting that there is a group threatening this monument in Bricktown, and several armed citizens have vowed to protect it.

What’s next?

My wife teaches 3rd grade . . . one of her biggest projects (and the one the kids love) is their reenactment of the land run. They get to build their own wagons and dress for the part.

I see a ton of folks whining about the fact that the event is celebrated.

So I can't say I'm shocked about this . . . but I will just say . . . people are stupid.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
bc46707457933d3c008c48a2d83132ae_kindlephoto-146037169.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any chance of reasonable folks joining the counter protest group is out the window.

Our old buddy Timothy Harper, of open carry "audit" fame, who is still facing charges for carrying into an unauthorized place, and who got his hearing postponed for "PTSD treatment" is apparently involved...

That's not a good look.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's amusing as hell to me to see all this nonsense, and the "normal" reaction to it. Our Western Culture was ended years ago, we are just catching the tail end of things. The laws, and the attitudes of the Social Revolution that began in the 1950s is reaching it's inevitable conclusion. There are large numbers of people that would like to eliminate Western Culture and all record of the progress made by White folks.

You can't expect to govern, or control your country if you are willing to allow the demographics to overwhelm the people that originated it. "Civil Rights" (which is a calculated misnomer for the elimination of property rights), immigration laws designed to eliminate European-majority population, unbalanced birth rates for separate populations, and subsidies for a populace that doesn't understand "work or go hungry" are inevitably going to lead to some other group wanting to control the country. Numbers win, and we are on the losing side of that game.

Our comfortable standard of living, our shared Christian values of kindness, and mistaken engagement of egalitarian laws have sealed our fate. The Marxists have convinced a large number of folk that WE are the reason for their problems, and the do-gooders have convinced US that we should try to accommodate every stripe and hue of creature that wishes to inflict our country with a different view of justice.

We chastise each other, even excommunicate one another for espousing ideas of White solidarity, "homophobia" (another calculated misnomer), meritocracy - anything that doesn't sound like inclusiveness.

The Indians that fought bravely to retain their culture and supremacy in this land are worthy of respect. They fought an intimidating foe - at least they didn't have to worry about their own tribe persecuting them for acting in the tribes best interest.

Everyone remembers Geronimo, Cochise, Sitting Bull....they should be revered.

Hell, we can't even acknowledge the differences between our advanced civilization and living in a mud hut without being branded a "racist" by our own people. We deserve what we are getting.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the Taliban and ISIS were our main focus and enemy it was easy to say they hate us for our way of life and want to destroy our way of life. It was easy to want to fight an enemy that is over there, hiding in the mountains somewhere.

But now our own citizens want to destroy our way of life (at least for most of us?), and our leaders are lost in how to fight this enemy from within.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the Taliban and ISIS were our main focus and enemy it was easy to say they hate us for our way of life and want to destroy our way of life. It was easy to want to fight an enemy that is over there, hiding in the mountains somewhere.

But now our own citizens want to destroy our way of life (at least for most of us?), and our leaders are lost in how to fight this enemy from within.

Well, once you realize that was a bunch of BS, it kinda makes you wonder what other lies you've been told. Our "leaders" aren't trying to fight crap. Joe McCarthy tried, George Wallace tried, so have Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul. All crucified, belittled, slandered by the very population they were trying to serve.

Latest posts

Top Bottom