Now this from the Anti-2A lot...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My complaint with all this is the means to achieve it. Congress not writing laws anymore, agencies and presidents create laws with the stroke of a pen.
You just named it.
A good organization to follow https://nclalegal.org
"
NCLA views the administrative state as an especially serious threat to constitutional freedoms. No other development in contemporary American law denies more rights to more Americans. Although Americans still enjoy the shell of their Republic, there has developed within it a very different sort of government—a type, in fact, that the Constitution was designed to prevent. This unconstitutional administrative state within our U.S. government is the focus of NCLA’s concern. NCLA urges Americans to recognize the administrative threat and join our civil liberties movement against it."

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree to that point as well. I'm not a fan no matter the president, we have checks and balances for a reason.

I having a hard time believing checks and balances work anymore. The Dems push anything into law they want. Then you vote and the Dems rig the election and win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom