Now this is a 10mm Glock I could get into.

bambihunter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/101031294 Ran across this for sale. I wasn't aware the Bren Ten had appreciated this much.

Thanks for the link. That is really high if it is the standard model. It doesn't say otherwise, and no pictures so I assume it is. But yes, they have shot up exponentially in price.

This is the Bren Ten I am looking for. It is called the Special Forces Dark and will have SFD as the 3rd-5th characters in the serial number. I'd pay a small finders fee if tip results in purchase.
upload_2021-6-3_9-45-1.png

Last edited:

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I’m not a big enough fan of Glocks to sink much into one. I did pick up a double stack Rock Island in 10mm a few years ago. I absolutely love this thing. I’m eventually going to bomb proof it, but run it stock for now. My favorite part is that it kind of eliminates the need for a backup carbine. 16 round mags don’t suck. Just shooting Armscor solids it will make a 20” rifle plate dance a jig at 200yards. I’m going to have to get my lazy hind end started loading so I can see what happens with full hop loads.

Top Bottom