Now Trump says he might ban silencers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to remember this in 2020.

Actual footage of Oklahoman blue dog Democrat Elizabeth Warren defending your second amendment rights.

24759-050-93FB4A38.jpg

I don't care who ya are......

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump probably has the same pedestrian sort of view on suppressors as many gun owners have so it's hard to fault him completely. Someone needs to be screaming in his ear though because he's dead wrong on this and bumpstocks. What I DO know is that gun owners are asleep at the wheel and obviously didn't care about Bump stocks, and now it seems, don't really care about suppressors. Like I said, just wait till it's too late and someone goes after other NFA items, OR like with bumpstocks, an accessory (brace) is reclassified as an NFA item.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have said it a thousand times. It don’t matter who is on the high court they won’t do a dang thing to help the 2A. This is more proof of it. People keep talking about how great kavanaugh and gorsich are. I haven’t seen them do anything to make me believe that. All the people Trump has nominated are anti gun. Barr, the new ATF guy, and I’m sure there are more. I will never lay another vote for Trump. I don’t give a rats rear if he loses or not. Our country is going to continue to be ran into the ground because we the people are too dang spineless to do anything to stop it. Our worthless courts aren’t going to do a dang thing to stop it. Our country is worse because of it. Trump will just have suppressors banned and then it will get challenged in court and the feds will win. The bump stock ruling will not be overturned. I don’t know why people can’t see this. It is a dang waste of time and money challenging these things.

And to the person that said “we could have Hilary”. She would probably have done less to hurt the 2A than Trump. He has done far more to hurt it than Obama ever thought about. Seems to me republicans are the ones responsible for dismantling it the most. We need something bad to happen where people have to go through a horrible time and then maybe they will be willing to fight. Because right now people are too dang spoiled. We need hardship. I’m sick of this helpless feeling and having to watch this country I love be destroyed. It will not be America within 15 years. Probably much quicker than that.

Trump shredded the the UN arms treaty some months ago. That piece of paper would have resulted in the registration of all legally owned firearms and the ban of all semiautomatics. Seems like he spanked Democrats on that one. It had Dinglebarry, Killery, Jerk off Kerry’s signatures and countless other Democrats names on it. A lot of people do not know how close we came to mandatory gun confiscation like Australian, England And now Sweden. That was because of the Democrats under Obama. Thank God they lost the Senate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom