Now we are finding out Trump was undermined by the US Military Chief concerning China.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The swamp is deeper than we thought and has monsters inside that we never imagined.

One of the things I admire about the Trump presidency was his ability to out the commies and traitors and expose them to light for all to see. We as a country know beyond a doubt who our enemies are now and they are all from within.
I only wished that Trump had done a lot more swamp draining. And that he didn't place as much value on Ivy League degrees because a lot of his people had them, AG Barr for just one. Sure some solid conservatives get through the indoctrination centers unscathed, but I wonder if Trump learned from his first term? We need a scorched earth reboot thoughout D.C.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious how many people nationwide actually believe Jan 6 was a legitimate insurrection? It seems patently obvious to me it was a protest gone awry. If an insurrection, it was the worst planned and executed in history.

Do you all think that the people that call it an insurrection actually believe that, or are they just parroting the party line to spin it into political gain?

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious how many people nationwide actually believe Jan 6 was a legitimate insurrection? It seems patently obvious to me it was a protest gone awry. If an insurrection, it was the worst planned and executed in history.

Do you all think that the people that call it an insurrection actually believe that, or are they just parroting the party line to spin it into political gain?
If it was a legitimate insurrection they would have went in guns a blazing and cleaned house. There would have been no stopping them. By the time the military and police could muster enough troops to counter attack it would have been too late. Peloci and crew knows this and it absolutely terrifies them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score

They truly believe that anyone who disagrees with them is a traitor. That's all the excuse they need to label anyone who even went to DC that day as an insurrectionist.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There will be no "scorched earth reboot" in 2024.

The republicans are just as untrustworthy as the democrats, and the next president will be in the middle of the swamp no matter if he is a democrat or republican.
I agree. Have been thinking this for the last year. Someone online said they’re like the WWE, fight in the ring then pals in the locker room.

Top Bottom