Nowlin match classic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know how much one is worth? Are they worth the coin? It’s a 9mm, blued, with all the paperwork.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure that John Nowlin Sr was alive in 2002??? And if he was he may or may not have been active building guns. Terry Boehler was a gunsmith at Nowlin at about that time. If Terry or Nowlin Sr built your pistol i agree that it will be good. If John Jr threw it together it may not be so good. Not bad necessarily just not good. Sadly I'm not sure the market place differentiates between a Sr built or a Jr built gun. Ill also add that you can't always judge the age of a Nowlin by the serial number as they rat holed a number of low serial numbered frames long after Sr had m past. I will add that I am so taken with the Nowlin story that I buy every one I bump into and i don't care who built it. Get on line to get the Nowlin arms number and call Angela Nowlin. She may be able to help you.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure that John Nowlin Sr was alive in 2002??? And if he was he may or may not have been active building guns. Terry Boehler was a gunsmith at Nowlin at about that time. If Terry or Nowlin Sr built your pistol i agree that it will be good. If John Jr threw it together it may not be so good. Not bad necessarily just not good. Sadly I'm not sure the market place differentiates between a Sr built or a Jr built gun. Ill also add that you can't always judge the age of a Nowlin by the serial number as they rat holed a number of low serial numbered frames long after Sr had m past. I will add that I am so taken with the Nowlin story that I buy every one I bump into and i don't care who built it. Get on line to get the Nowlin arms number and call Angela Nowlin. She may be able to help you.
What’s a fair price for one in good shape, with the original paperwork?

Latest posts

Top Bottom