NR License Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on a TX hunting forum a couple days ago, and a guy was asking about finding land to hunt in OK (I don’t want the SOB’s knowing what I know, so I’m never any help on that front) and the cost. A responder made a comment about NR deer licenses going up to $300, and after checking the “pocket ranger”, yep, they sure have. Those people were making it out to be highway robbery. In the grand scheme of stupid crap I spend money on, an extra $20 for something as important as a hunting license isn’t even going to be noticeable, but what those guys didn’t realize or care about, is that there is now a NR youth deer license for only $100!!!! I’ve paid the same for my kid’s licenses as I have for mine all these years, so THIS is huge to me.

THANK YOU ODWC!!!!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now if they will reduce the out of state fishing licenses for kids. I think it's 12 yrs old for out of state grandkids that need a license vs 15 or 16 for residents, and it isn't cheap.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now if they will reduce the out of state fishing licenses for kids. I think it's 12 yrs old for out of state grandkids that need a license vs 15 or 16 for residents, and it isn't cheap.

That ain't no joke. NR fishing should be the same as resident. It's $14.50/day to smash bass at Cowley County Lake... That license is too damn high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom