NRA Board Nominee- local guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My uncle is running for NRA Board of Directors this coming year. Most of ya'll have heard of or know him, if you are a member, please consider voting for him. I know how some of ya'll feel about the NRA, don't want to get into that whole debacle, just asking if you are member, to remember to vote.

http://vaughan4nra.com/

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And, how about those guys shooting skeet in the background of the 5th video :)

Vote for Mark - good guy.

I'm assuming you are a member at the OKCGC? He got me my membership for my bday and I've kept it ever since. And you are right, he is a good guy. One of the best men you'll ever meet in my opinion. Since we are on the topic of skeet, when is the skeet range honor orientation? Got a new Beretta Statesman I want to try out.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm assuming you are a member at the OKCGC? He got me my membership for my bday and I've kept it ever since. And you are right, he is a good guy. One of the best men you'll ever meet in my opinion. Since we are on the topic of skeet, when is the skeet range honor orientation? Got a new Beretta Statesman I want to try out.

Go here to the division website for instructions:

https://www.okcgunclub.org/shotgun_honors_field.html

It's a meeting with Christian Van Meir for general instruction and then one weekend day morning working with a range officer. I think you can also work a Registered Shoot in-lieu of the weekend morning with a range officer - you get the workday credit at the same time. It's definitely worth having the honor fields access if you want flexibility in your shooting schedule.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah... I have about a year's worth of unread Shooters Illustrated magazines. :D

Any idea which month I should check?

That sounds all too familiar!

I'll try to keep you in mind and give you a heads up when that issue arrives. It's usually pretty prominently displayed on the cover.

Latest posts

Top Bottom