NRA-branded FFP 1-4x30 riflescope?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
<edit> Sorry, guess it's a 1-4x24

This is a new one on me... looks interesting though. I wonder who they've contracted to make this, or if they've picked up some overruns, or whatever? Maybe Primary Arms? I can't think of anyone putting out an FFP (even an "advertised" FFP) in this pricerange that's decent.

Don't guess anyone here has tried one? I'm looking at it, even comes with Picatinny rings, and at $149, that's a helluva price.

NRA Tactical Tri-Illuminated First Focal Plane Scope

www.nratactical.com_media_catalog_product_cache_2_image_9df78ec4ee732c34b5face8158cf7906cd930d.jpg

Our newest riflescope uses state-of-the-art, first focal plane technology to pinpoint targets and ranges at any magnification. Ideal in tactical situations, the NRA Tactical First Focal Plane Scope also provides superior range estimation for hunters and target shooters. With first focal plane technology, the mil-dot reticle is etched at the front of the scope’s erector lens. When magnification is increased, the reticle appears visibly larger. When magnification is decreased, the reticle appears smaller. This means your ballistic holdovers on the mil-dot reticle will retain absolute accuracy &#8211; at any magnification. And first focal plane technology isn’t the only futuristic feature of this optic &#8211; it also features a tri-illuminated reticle, allowing you to choose red, green or blue sights with fingertip control. Scope is fog proof and shock-resistant, with multi-coated lenses for exceptional light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance. Includes Weaver/Picatinny 1913 ring mounts and manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Color: Matte Black. Imported

Technical Specs
• First focal plane, laser etched reticle is manufactured for long distance accuracy
• Milled from one solid piece of aircraft grade aluminum to withstand constant heavy recoil
• Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
• Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
• Green fused multi-coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
• Tri-illuminated (Red, Green, Blue) reticles with adjustable rheostat for brightness control
• Windage and elevation adjustment
• 4.2 inch eye relief provides safety from heavy recoil and enables fast target acquisition
• Weaver/Picatinny 1913 ring mounts included
• Uses a CR2032 battery (included)
• Magnification: 1x-4x
• Tube diameter: 30mm
• Objective: 24mm
• Eye relief: 4.2”
• Exit pupil: 13.4 &#8211; 4.4mm
• Field of View (Feet at 100 yards): 112 &#8211; 25.5
• M.O.A.: ½
• Finish: Matte Black
• Lens coating: Green
• Length: 9.8”
• Weight: 16.67 oz.
• Limited lifetime warranty

$149.95

Pretty cool, huh? I dunno.... you know, if it sounds too good to be true, and all, right???

Latest posts

Top Bottom