NRA & Gun Manufacturers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BOOM!!! You just hit the nail on the head although I think the hammer was not directed where it landed.
I was referring to the NRA's breathless reporting about the Most Important Election in History (TM), which seems to be a hotkey on their keyboards every couple of years. They didn't start the fire, but they certainly fanned the flames.

Again, I'm not saying they're not helpful; I'm just realistic about their real interests, and want to make sure to keep theirs aligned with ours as much as possible.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was referring to the NRA's breathless reporting about the Most Important Election in History (TM), which seems to be a hotkey on their keyboards every couple of years. They didn't start the fire, but they certainly fanned the flames.

Again, I'm not saying they're not helpful; I'm just realistic about their real interests, and want to make sure to keep theirs aligned with ours as much as possible.
What in your opinion is "their real interests"?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What in your opinion is "their real interests"?

Presumably, the same as most lobby groups. Political power and pushing the int
This. The NRA as a lobbying organization would be moot if there were no threat to our rights. It's educational mission wouldn't be affected (much), but that's not what brings in the bucks.

As with all things, follow the money.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I was referring to the news media's breathless reporting for the win that initiates EVERYTHING. Damned CNN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom