NRA might be going away?

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The NRA has done more than any other organization to protect our gun rights. They may not be perfect, but they are very good. I am a member and donate when I can. It is amazing how we turn on our own. Propaganda from the left is everywhere. With the attacks on our rights, not having an NRA is scary.
I am sorry to have to tell you this, but they have been much less than very good since I was a teenager. Does the name Kenyon Ballew ring any bells? June 7th, 1971. I was 16, had my own membership. Not to mention GCA 1968, the AWB, etc. Just talking within my lifetime.

Bill

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you ever watch any lame stream media news, do they talk about any other pro-gun group except the NRA? They have screwed up a bunch in the past but, they appear to be the only pro-gun group that bothers the Left. I would support them again if they fired Lopearred.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If NRA busts, who are the liberals going to blame then? They darn sure didn't complain when BLM was burning and looting to the tune of billions of dollars, killing cops, attacking innocent bystanders, pulling drivers out of vehicles and beating them senseless. I don't think I'll ever get over what happened and it was condoned by politicians of high stations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom