NRA screws us again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the COX video and read the relevant acts. I don't reach the same conclusion as Blannelberry in what looks like another of his self-serving "bash the NRA" articles.
The bill to fix NICS puts the blame where it belongs: the failure of the government to support the NICS database. 6 of the last 7 mass murderers bought a gun legally, but SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE PROHIBITED LIST. We, the public, accepted the NICS but the government has failed to maintain and use it properly. ALL the new gun regulations are out of the fix NICS bill, thanks to the influence of the NRA.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-stand-up-to-nra/ar-BBK8Y3V?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Last edited:

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NRA Bends you over again to give it to us good in their latest.

They are now fully supporting Fix NICS Act and Risk Protection Orders.

Their not even giving us the courtesy of a "Reach Around" or lube

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/ch...chris-cox-nra-extreme-risk-protection-orders/

In other news, Trump supports Fix NICS and ERPOs. Funny how that works. If the NRA told Trump "not one inch", would he listen then? We'll never know because the NRA has once again went the route of appeasement.

Forget the reach around, I'm getting tired of the donkey punches!

For those who appreciate the irony, LaPierre has a video up titled "We Will Never Waver".

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In other news, Trump supports Fix NICS and ERPOs. Funny how that works. If the NRA told Trump "not one inch", would he listen then? We'll never know because the NRA has once again went the route of appeasement.

For those who appreciate the irony, LaPierre has a video up titled "We Will Never Waver".
We will never Waver" is about right. They didnt waver, just flat out caved

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Caution: Strong Language

Latest posts

Top Bottom