NRA sues OKC advertisement agency Ackerman McQueen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://newsok.com/article/5628800/...5bVaVPjprrDmVAdLCVjUMe_2vzgU7g&_hsmi=71771333
NRA sues OKC advertisement agency Ackerman McQueen
by Steve Lackmeyer & Nuria Martinez-Keel
Published: Mon, April 15, 2019 3:23 PM Updated: Mon, April 15, 2019 3:23 PM

..."The relationship between the two entities became contentious as the organization sought to take a closer look at AMc's activities and spending on NRA advertising and public relations. The NRA had developed concerns that AMc's expenses needed more oversight, according to the lawsuit."...

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read at the end that the NRA has lost money as of late and aren’t doing well? Did I read that wrong? I hope they are. Serves the crooks right. They’re just after more money to put into Wayne and Chris’s pockets.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I read at the end that the NRA has lost money as of late and aren’t doing well? Did I read that wrong? I hope they are. Serves the crooks right. They’re just after more money to put into Wayne and Chris’s pockets.

I believe the NRA has lost sight of the goal!! I will still be a member but I will only pay the yearly dues until they stop pissing money away on endless requests for more money and quit backing anti 2A legislation IE bump stock ban!!!
I believe in a lot of what they do , Lexington gun range as an example, but there needs to be a major shift in thinking!!

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My opinion is, I think the NRA will come out smelling like a rose over the bump stock ban. Knowingly or unknowingly, Trump set a precedent when he unconstitutionally banned bump stocks leaving a great big loop hole for a future anti gun president to unconstitutionally ban all semi auto guns. Every body and their brother will throw money at the NRA when they file that law suit. I wonder if they knew this beforehand...

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Ackerman McQueen has worked with the NRA for 38 years and court filings reveal annual billings in recent years have topped $40 million as operations expanded to include NRATV featuring personalities Dana Loesch and Oliver North."

$40 million a year spent on Ackerman McQueen advertising budget deserves some oversight, and IMHO, reductions. There seems to be a consensus that NRA spending needs to be focused and stay within realistic revenue limits. Ackerman McQueen's function is not (should not be) independent.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My opinion is, I think the NRA will come out smelling like a rose over the bump stock ban. Knowingly or unknowingly, Trump set a precedent when he unconstitutionally banned bump stocks leaving a great big loop hole for a future anti gun president to unconstitutionally ban all semi auto guns. Every body and their brother will throw money at the NRA when they file that law suit. I wonder if they knew this beforehand...
Trump didn't ban anything. He can't. He expressed his dislike of the bump stocks because of the Vegas shooting because he is uninformed in a public statement and was reacting to public opinion. I disagree with his opinion but the fact remains he didn't ban anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom