NRA Whittington Center

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the NRA Whittington Center recently? I have never been, but I'm thinking about volunteering to work one of the youth shooting camps once I get my NRA Coach's certificate.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been once. It's a beautiful facility. We had a comment on OSA awhile back about some supposed FUDDS that caused that person a problem.
Don't remember the issue and there is always two sides to every story so keep that in mind.
In my journey there which was just a drive through I was pretty impressed with the facility.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never been out there. I have kinfolk that live in Canon City, and we drive out there through Boise City, Clayton NM, and Raton.

Every time I make that turn at Raton to go over the Pass I see the sign for Whittington Center.

I keep meaning to stop in.....

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never been out there. I have kinfolk that live in Canon City, and we drive out there through Boise City, Clayton NM, and Raton.

Every time I make that turn at Raton to go over the Pass I see the sign for Whittington Center.

I keep meaning to stop in.....

Thats been my issue. I'm never on that stretch of HWY 64. I'm either on HWY 87/64 heading North through Raton or on 412 heading West to Taos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom