NRA's Carry Guard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should. Maybe you could post their terms of service. Ours is posted on our website. Just go to the membership tab then scroll down to terms of service.

And for those interested here a few other points of information. We do not use sales reps. We don't spend much of membership dollars on advertising or give aways. We utilize our members to spread the word including a network of affiliates. Range owners, trainers, gun shops, and just ordinary guys and girls. We are in all 50 states plus DC.

I will be glad to correct some of the incorrect info on our response team if members are interested. It is all on our website and I don't want to clutter up the forum unless someone has a question.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I love about CCWSafe is they don't flood my inbox (or mailbox) with crap trying to get me to buy more stuff. I got a digital membership card with the basic info and the number we all hope to never have to call. It's in my iPhone Wallet which is available across all my devices and in iCloud. Basically you never hear from them, I love that. They also have some great info in their blog on their website.

James41

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had something called 2nd call...first call to 911, second call to them...same thing, actually it really is as 2nd call closed down and NRA's Carry Guard took over, same insurance company only rates a bit cheaper. Defense in court even of a good shooting is gonna cost a whole lot of money and if you have a wife,kid,house,dog, they could all be up a creek if the court finds against you. Lawyers do it for two reasons, fame and money and believe me if the money ain't there neither are they.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
comparison_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom