NRA's Carry Guard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see they no longer have USCCA on their comparison chart. I have 2mil coverage for the same price as CCWSafe and the wife is covered as well as kids under the age of 21 (incase my daughter stabs a house intruder)
Uscca still has a criminal defense cap of $250,000 on Thursday best plan ,other than that it looks like a pretty good plan. Although based on the murder 1 case ccwsafe successfully defended $250,000 isn't going to be enough

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uscca still has a criminal defense cap of $250,000 on Thursday best plan ,other than that it looks like a pretty good plan. Although based on the murder 1 case ccwsafe successfully defended $250,000 isn't going to be enough
That's true, but Civil suits are usually way more costly that self defense trials

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just noticed the ad in the current issue of American Rifleman for the NRA's Carry Guard service. Basically, call the number on the card if you're involved in a self-defense situation where you had to use a firearm, and they'll help you out.

Does anyone have the inside scoop on this service? Worthwhile or not? I wonder if the liberals would see it as an excuse to go looking for trouble while having one's butt covered by NRA legal counsel.

Problem is: and i have been there, when you need an attorney, how do you find a good one? I would rather have a veted attorney with 30 years self defense experience that I can call than just get money and then have to find my own attorney. T

Latest posts

Top Bottom