NRATV: "Organized Anarchy"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this 'RugerGR8'.
Like many Americans, I am furious with those that use their Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms to bash those same freedoms that were fought for and upheld by generations of American veterans. Some things, I feel, should be strictly off-limits to those anti-American thugs (like burning the symbol of our great country - our flag).

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Civil war is a brewin, either political, or racial
That would probably be the only thing that would straighten out this countries attitude (except for a global event like an asteroid hitting us). I'm afraid though, that there are just too many 'snowflakes' walking around with their middle name being apathetic, for any actual good changes to ever occur.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would probably be the only thing that would straighten out this countries attitude (except for a global event like an asteroid hitting us). I'm afraid though, that there are just too many 'snowflakes' walking around with their middle name being apathetic, for any actual good changes to ever occur.
Well, that's how it was during the War for Independence. 1/3 supported Independence, 1/3 supported the King, and 1/3rd didn't give a damn about either side, and just wanted to be left alone (The Brits made no distinction about the last 3rd and treated them as supporters for independence. Many ended up supporting independence.)

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Civil war is a brewin, either political, or racial
I have been saying this for the last 8 years, not sure how well a world war and our civil war will work together but they could happen at the same time the way things look now.....out only hope is an alien invasion then maybe the world can get on the same page until then ....well we are UckFayed!

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ignorance. A sense of entitlement. Dependence upon government. Populism. Fawning of useless people. Reverence for elitists. Low or no moral compass resulting in moral decay. No understanding of the language. Esoteric communication. Strong accusations of conspiratorial misconduct without a basis in fact covered by faint disclaimers. Fear mongering. Race baiting. No respect for the rule of law. No respect for the rights of others. No common sense.

Yeah, there is a lot that needs to be dealt with if we are to avoid civil war.

Woody

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ignorance. A sense of entitlement. Dependence upon government. Populism. Fawning of useless people. Reverence for elitists. Low or no moral compass resulting in moral decay. No understanding of the language. Esoteric communication. Strong accusations of conspiratorial misconduct without a basis in fact covered by faint disclaimers. Fear mongering. Race baiting. No respect for the rule of law. No respect for the rights of others. No common sense.

Yeah, there is a lot that needs to be dealt with if we are to avoid civil war.

Woody
I don't see much of this being dealt with anytime soon unfortunately

Latest posts

Top Bottom