1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

NY Puerto Rican Day Parade Honors terrorist cell leader

Discussion in 'News Links' started by mugsy, Jun 11, 2017.

1. mugsy

mugsy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    http://nypost.com/2017/06/08/puerto-rican-day-parade-loses-half-its-floats-over-honoree-controversy/

Interesting story about the annual Puerto Rican Day parade organizers decision to honor Oscar Lopez Rivera former leader of the FALN, a Puerto Rican "liberation" group that committed over 100 bombings in the US in the 70s. Rivera was the leader of the group but was never personally connected to any of the bombings directly. His 70 year sentence for conspiracy was commuted by Pres Obama at roughly the half-way point. The parade organizers decided to give the convicted terrorist a "Freedom Award" causing many politicians and sponsors to pull out of the parade. Sen Schumer and Gov Cuomo both pulled out but Mayor DeBlasio will participate and the City Council President, a hard-core leftist, will also enthusiastically participate.

Take a read but this one truly disgusts me. I am more convinced than ever that Mayor DeBlasio is a worthless tool and, even though I don't live there anymore, I hope they boot him at the next election.

2. D. Hargrove

D. Hargrove Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    After your description , I have zero desire to read this and just get PO'd on a wonderful Sunday. Fact is DeBlasio belongs buried deep in the shed with the rest of the Tools.