NY Times suggests using banking to infringe on 2A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little do they realize that they will lose the First without the Second to secure it. They might become the voice of what ever takes over, but they will regret the loss of their freedom to say what they want.

Woody

The New York Times has no problem printing only what they are told to print, in fact most of the MSM feels that way. The only bring up the 1st Amendment when they feel that the Right is preventing them from pushing lies about someone.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Little do they realize that they will lose the First without the Second to secure it. They might become the voice of what ever takes over, but they will regret the loss of their freedom to say what they want.

Woody
The mainstream media are already the voice of the deep state. They don't need to realize what will happen, they are there now.
Elimination of the 2nd amendment will cement the propaganda they spew.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Canceled my CitiBank card a few months ago due to their stance on 2nd Amendment.....Explained why when asked. That was just one card but I used it exclusively at the time. Not sure how many did the same but so far not enough to get them to change their stance.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Canceled my CitiBank card a few months ago due to their stance on 2nd Amendment.....Explained why when asked. That was just one card but I used it exclusively at the time. Not sure how many did the same but so far not enough to get them to change their stance.
One step at a time. I emailed Yeti among others on their 2nd Amendment stances. If we keep doing it, they will have to at least see the opposition. They don't have to act on it though unless they are like some of the spineless businesses that cave every time some liberal political police issue comes up. You know who you are.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom