NYC Mayor Eric Adams blasts Texas Gov. Greg Abbott after second bus of migrants arrives: ‘This is horrific’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sending illegals already on this side of the RioG anywhere is like closing the barn door after the horse got out. All for show....kicking the symptom rather than dealing with the problem. Why doesn't Abbott shut the border down??? Call out the vets for BYONVT event.....Bring Your Own Night Vision Thermals.......vets can show Mayorkas what a closed border looks like. Make it a 1 mile no northward movement zone....no illegals, no drugs, no nothing. The RioG makes a great sewer system to the Gulf. There is no will.
He can’t because the Biden Administration won’t allow it. If Texas wants to enforce their borders, they have to secede from the United States.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My understanding is that Biden is ONLY doing this to benefit one of the Arizona politicians by making it look like the local politician had something to do with convincing Pedo Joe to step in.

My bet would be that if the fence isn't done by election day, it will never be done. That, or they will leave a few "weak links" in the fence.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My understanding is that Biden is ONLY doing this to benefit one of the Arizona politicians by making it look like the local politician had something to do with convincing Pedo Joe to step in.

My bet would be that if the fence isn't done by election day, it will never be done. That, or they will leave a few "weak links" in the fence.
Your analyses is the same as mine. It’s a show move before midterms. I’ll let you know in January.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sending illegals already on this side of the RioG anywhere is like closing the barn door after the horse got out. All for show....kicking the symptom rather than dealing with the problem. Why doesn't Abbott shut the border down??? Call out the vets for BYONVT event.....Bring Your Own Night Vision Thermals.......vets can show Mayorkas what a closed border looks like. Make it a 1 mile no northward movement zone....no illegals, no drugs, no nothing. The RioG makes a great sewer system to the Gulf. There is no will.
Maybe once NY City and DC get their fill oc Crime, they will take another look at closing / securing the borders!
We in Southern Arizona has had enough. I'm glad Abbot had the balls to send them to NYC & DC. It will save Texas taxpayers BILLIONS of $$$ in welfare and medical. Not to mention all the less 911 calls!

Latest posts

Top Bottom