NYFD "Badge Bunny" obsession gone wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She was hot for the FDNY.
Christine Cuocolo, 34, started out as a typical firefighter “buff,” one of legions of groupies to the hunky heroes.
But her desire to get close to the smoke eaters spiraled into a “Fatal Attraction”-like nightmare.
Cuocolo, a Midtown IRS employee, created several social-media identities, including FDNY Chicky, batcavesfiregirl 26 — a reference to the Engine Co. 26 nickname, Bat Cave — and midtownsixtyfive girl, for Engine Co. 65.
She joined a mushrooming number of online groups that honor the Bravest, such as Support FDNY, FDNY Midtown, and NYC Fire Wire. The groups, whose memberships have skyrocketed since 9/11, follow the Fire Department with the same intensity as young Justin Bieber fans.
Some buffs listen to scanners and chase sirens, taking spectacular action shots of blazes to display as trophies. “You guys are sooo awesome,” a female fan recently cooed on one page.
Cuocolo, who showed off a scanner, crafted YouTube videos and slide shows lovingly depicting her favorite engine companies.
She brought plates of cookies to firehouses to “show support because I respect them,” Cuocolo told The Post.
She also confessed to crushes on firefighters at Engine 65 on 43rd Street off Sixth Avenue — and a desire to date them.
“Yeah, I did at one time,” she said in a tiny, child-like voice. “It was a couple [firefighters]. I don’t remember who right now.”
But Cuocolo popped by so often — she also brought flowers and memorial plaques for the fallen — the crews grew uneasy. FDNY rules permit visitors inside firehouses only during “open houses”; they can’t just hang out...

http://nypost.com/2013/06/09/cultur...control-as-badge-bunny-obsession-turns-scary/

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yupyup.

Of course... the girl in question is not attractive. Which is why she was tolerated initially and then eventually rebuffed. If the firedogs had gravitated to her, say... if she looked like Charlize Theron or Gabrielle Union, she'd have simply been passed around the ranks until she nutted out on her own and it would have been hushed up by everyone who had something to lose.

Not a new syndrome.

Had a few ladies bring food to us over the years... I don't eat it unless it's a personal friend.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao: I've met girls like that ... I've seen girls like that "in action" ... It ain't pretty ... :nolike:

Here's one of the tamer stories I can think of off the top of my head ...

GC and I are a couple; not living together but it is obvious to all that know us that it is just a matter of time. One of GC's co-workers keeps talking about another secretary having a "HOT crush" on GC ... No biggie, I can kinda see that ... LOL I mean he is a handsome brownie ... :naughty: Anyway ... he and I are standing at the west door talking one beautiful afternoon and this gal squeals like a 14-year-old Bieber groupie and literally throws herself at GC ... :shocked: Mounts him like a stripper mounts a pole ... :lmfao: Rubs all over him, tells him how cute he is, blah, blah, blah, all the while looking at me out of the corner of her eye ... I just stand there with a smirk on my face because ... well ... I know who he's fixing to go home with ... :naughty: I told him she was "hot for Daddy" and he just laughed and said "Oh ... no ... that's just XXXXX" ... Yeah ... right ...

If you are gonna be "with" a cop/firefighter/first responder you just gonna deal with it ... Some women get mad and insanely jealous ... Me?? I just make sure even if he wanted to he doesn't have the energy to chase ... :naughty: :lmfao:

BTW, that's how I got my screen name -- One of GC's co-workers overheard him tell me he loved me one day. This co-worker told him he was making a BIG mistake -- that I was just a badgebunny. :scratch: I found that particularly funny because I'd always been a biker ***** ... Scruffier they were the better I liked them ... :anyone: But then I heard the jingle, jingle, jingle of those handcuffs and :woot: I'm a lifer now ... :D

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla Santa wears a uniform ... :naughty:

i.imgur.com_dnMXRfH.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom