O.F.A.S.T.S. Who's Going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoverarms

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to another year at OFAST. You can't miss me I will be setup again on the N end of the line right at the entrance. To all who make it out...stop by and say hello. What can you say about OFAST that a google search will not tell you. Nice to watch the videos from over the years of men, women, and children having a great time and getting to experience this great NFA sport. Nine hundred feet of full auto firing line offering just about every type of weapon you could imagine so if you are looking for something to shoot you should be able to find it here. Dykon Blasting will be adding to the excitement with reactive targets and their explosive demo's. Special events round out the day like the sniper shoot, silencer shoot, and "Kill the Car". Saturday night is a must see as the night shoot fills the range with tracers, flares, and reactive targets! For those who have not made the trip here is a link to the directions on getting there www.oklahomafullauto.com Come out and see what has been drawing the local and national media to attend and cover this event.:burnout:see ya soon!

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I went on Sunday, and the weather was very nice. We heard that Saturday was a lot more crowded too. We both ran a mag each through a Thompson, a grease gun, an AK-47 and an integrally suppressed MP5. Then we just watched for a while. They did a “kill the car” with a little yellow car, but were unable to get it to roll down the slope as planned, so everyone just opened up on it where it sat.

Then I shot a couple of mags through a BAR. I was getting ready to try a belt-fed, but they called a cease-fire and took a break while they set up another “kill the car”, a big ol’ Impala. I was able to be on the line, prone behind a German MG74 (a variant of the MG42), when the snipers cut the rope holding the Impala and it started rolling down the hillside. Everyone opened up on it and I laid in some 8mm and it blew up – I don’t know if it was actually me who hit the charge or not but it seemed like it, and the range assistant clapped me on the shoulder and said, “You got it man!” I finished out the belt and then did 30 rounds of .50 caliber through an M2 Browning.

We had a good time, and spent about $400 overall.

Stoverarms

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are the links to G4's coverage of OFAST 2010 for those that missed it or did not get to see everything. That's me taking Sara Underwood Playboy Playmate of the Year 2007 and G4 reporter for a ride on the 1928 Thompson Submachine Gun. I hooked her up on the Glock machine pistol and the HK MP5K-PDW as well. I tried to get her to shoot the Lahti chambered in 20mm Vulcan but she had seen Allison shoot it last year and wanted no part of it. LOL Enjoy!

http://g4tv.com/videos/47503/Sara-Underwood-at-the-Oklah

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/exclusives/71476/Pop-Culture-Explosions-with-Sara-Underwood.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom