O.J. Simpson "has trouble with LA" because killer is still on the loose!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OJ is correct. If he is in LA, the killer will indeed be there.

Brenton Blanchet
Sat, August 7, 2021, 10:11 AM

Image via Getty/Jason Bean-Pool

O.J. Simpson says he has some trouble with the city of Los Angeles.

The former NFL star, who was acquitted of the murders of former wife Nicole Brown Simpson and friend Ron Goldman in criminal court in 1995, caught up with Tim Graham of The Athletic as the publication ranked OJ the No. 41 best football player in history in its 100-player roundup.

But even though it was a short distance from where he played for the San Francisco 49ers from 1979-1982, Simpson isn’t the biggest fan of visiting LA.

“I have trouble with LA,” OJ said in the article. “People may think this is self-serving, but I might be sitting next to whoever did it. I really don’t know who did this.”

After his 1995 trial, Simpson was found responsible for the deaths in a civil trial, but when speaking to the publication, he still claims that he’s always had an idea of who he thinks is responsible.

“I figured eventually somebody would confess to something, you know?” Simpson said. “I had one suspect I told my lawyers to look at. I still think he might be involved, but I can’t talk about it.”

Simpson says he now has a “good life,”
after being released in 2017 following a nine-year sentence over armed robbery and kidnapping felonies.

“How many Americans, even today, wouldn’t like to live my life?” Simpson said. “I don’t work. I play golf four or five days a week. I go out to dinner a couple of nights with friends. People want to buy me drinks. I’m always taking pictures with people. Ladies hug me.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL! I'm sure he is still looking for the "real" killer. There is a conspiracy theory that his son Jason Simpson did it and O.J. covered for him. That's a rabbit hole to go down.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simpson co-wrote a book titled "If I Did It" which was supposedly a fictional account of how it *might* have happened, if Simpson had done it. I can't remember the exact details or find it quickly in the book, but I remember at one point the author said Simpson was describing a "fictional" account of how he might have left the scene, going down an alley or something. The author asked him a question about what happened, or what he saw at some specific stop light on a specific corner, and Simpson answered, "I didn't go that way." The author believed Simpson did it, and that he gave a pretty accurate confession of what happened.

I only bought it after I learned that all proceeds from the book had been awarded to the Goldman family as part of the judgment in the civil suit.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
“I have trouble with LA,” OJ said in the article. “People may think this is self-serving, but I might be sitting next to whoever did it. I really don’t know who did this.”

OJ, if you don't want to find out who killed them, don't look into a mirror.

Latest posts

Top Bottom