Oakland Raiders moving to Oklahoma City?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Denver Broncos fan, born and raised. I would dig it, but they would have to overhaul it...like someone else said. Raider fans are brutal, like true LA Dodgers or Lakers fans.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big League city, big league problems. Soon we can be just like other towns and have guys sporting our team's jersey punching women on camera.

The thing that first endeared me to the OKC area when the AF first sent me here two decades ago (this month celebrates 20 years since I first set foot in Oklahoma), was the "little big town" feel. Plenty of modern big city stuff to do but with a small town feel and without the dominating presence of a large city and the goons that inhabit them.

That's changing and I, for one, don't really care for it.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big League city, big league problems. Soon we can be just like other towns and have guys sporting our team's jersey punching women on camera.

The thing that first endeared me to the OKC area when the AF first sent me here two decades ago (this month celebrates 20 years since I first set foot in Oklahoma), was the "little big town" feel. Plenty of modern big city stuff to do but with a small town feel and without the dominating presence of a large city and the goons that inhabit them.

That's changing and I, for one, don't really care for it.

I hear Wichita is nice. Cabelas!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear Wichita is nice. Cabelas!

i114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_NotSureIfSerious_zps54127440.jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a long-time Cowboys/Chiefs fan, I can only say :hellno: to the Raiders.

Chiefs fan here, and "hell no" as well. That whole low rent organization is right where they belong - in the cesspool that is Oakland.

Now if a more respectable organization wanted to move to OKC, then I have no problem with that. But leave the dregs where they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom