Obama Advisor Valerie Jarrett Ratioed After Criticizing Officer For Shooting Girl To “Break Up Knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All of this reminds me of the adage that empires last, on average, 250 years. I remember celebrating our nation's 200th anniversary. My folks even bought a bicentennial Cadillac Eldorado convertible. I loved that car. That was 45 years ago.

Lemme see. 200 + 45 from 250 = 5 years left .............

Yep. It's all starting to come into focus.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what happens when they claim 5 girls jumped the dead one and she grabbed the knife to defend herself and the cop shot her? $$$$$$

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't know what cops are supposed to do nowadays. The standard was supposed to be what would a reasonable person do in the circumstances, right? Not what a reasonable person would do after calmly studying and dissecting a situation on video for a few hours. But that seems to be the level of judgement that is expected.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't know what cops are supposed to do nowadays. The standard was supposed to be what would a reasonable person do in the circumstances, right? Not what a reasonable person would do after calmly studying and dissecting a situation on video for a few hours. But that seems to be the level of judgement that is expected.
The real problem seems to be finding a reasonable person(s)... :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom