Obama Advisor Valerie Jarrett Ratioed After Criticizing Officer For Shooting Girl To “Break Up Knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which family?!? The girl that was shot or the girl that almost got stabbed?
I’m saying the family of the girl who almost got stabbed hasn’t spoken out at all from what I’ve heard, and they ought to be singing that cops praises from the roof tops.

She made some comment positive about him right after, but haven't heard anything since.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CA651069-6A23-47ED-8C03-6877838BAC1E.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which family?!? The girl that was shot or the girl that almost got stabbed?
I’m saying the family of the girl who almost got stabbed hasn’t spoken out at all from what I’ve heard, and they ought to be singing that cops praises from the roof tops.

They can’t speak out. If they come out with thanks to the cop for saving their daughter they will be ostracized by the black community and called Uncle Toms and worse possibly.
They have to keep a tight lip.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm getting a little sick of hearing about who did or didn't call 911.

It don't matter who called, the cops were there. The dead girl saw the officer. She almost ran over him. If she wanted the police there, she got 'em. What did she think? They were coming to back her knife play? That ain't the way that s*** works honey.

And, the notion that she was defending herself is laughable. How do you even have an adult conversation that starts out like that? The police were there. She wasn't defending her self, she almost stabbed a cop. When the po-po arrive, it's time to stop defending yourself.

This has just turned into a complete joke. If you attack multiple people with a edged weapon, and you do it in front of the police your ass is going to get shot each and every time.

Shoot her in the arm. Shoot her in the leg. Fire the gun in the air. People are eff'in morons. I mean, nobody is that stupid. They're just being obtuse and willfully ignorant. Nobody, and I mean nobody that is really that stupid should be allowed to wander around in public without a keeper. If you're that dumb, you don't get to drive either. Dangerously stupid. No driving. No voting. You're too stupid to be trusted. You have the mental capacity of a 4 year old. Good. Grief.

Somebody, the mayor, the police chief somebody needs to stand up in front of that video and tell these morons the way things really are. When you don't dismiss this kinda s*** out of hand immediately and without compunction you are just inviting debate, and this isn't debatable. The world is full of nimrods. Makes my neck hair raise up. Morons.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom